- 11kW 3 phase 380/400V input, 220/230V output Monitored Power Distribution Unit(PDU) with built-in web/network interface
- Attached IEC-309 Red 16A(3P+N+E) 380/400V 3 phase input plug with.9m cord
- 0U / 178cm vertical form factor supports installation in 2 or 4 post equipment racks
- 36 total 220/230V outlets(30 C13, 6 C19) arranged in 3 single-phase output load banks
- Lighted display with scroll-button reports power consumption in amps for all 3 loading banks, IP-address self-identification and 180 degree display rotation for overhead or raised floor power feeds.
- Built-in SNMP/Ethernet interface reports voltage, frequency and PDU loading per-phase via network or secure web browser interface with options for user specified alarm and notification thresholds
- Supports in-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication with 10/100 Base-T networks
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is not powered on
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser for monitoring
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements.
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- Toolless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks, plus nut-and-bolt mounting brackets for other mounting applications(set of 2 9mm buttons pre-installed, 2 9mm and 4 6mm spare buttons included)
- TAA Compliant Version Available - Order Tripp LitePDU3XVN3G16TAA
0U Three Phase 400V 16A 36 Outlet (30 C13, 6 C19)
- Brand: TRIPPLITE
- Product Code: TRIPPLITE PDU3XVN3G16
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.