- 16/20A single phase 200-240V Metered Power Distribution Unit / PDU(Agency de-rated to 16A continuous)
- Built-in 2 digit visual meter continuously reports PDU load level in amps
- C20 inlet with C20 input cable and L6-20P adapter; 12 ft. / 3.7m line cord
- 1U horizontal rackmount format installs in one rack space
- 10 total outlets(8 C13 / 2 C19)
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Mounting ears are reversible for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- Optional PDUSIDEBRKT enables 0U vertical rackmount in compatible racks
Back panel grounding lug
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
1U Single Phase 240V 16/20A 10 Outlet (8 C13, 2 C19) TAA Compliant
- Brand: TRIPPLITE
- Product Code: TRIPPLITE PDUMH20HV
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.