- 32A 7.3kW single phase 230V Monitored Power Distribution Unit / PDU
- Attached Blue IEC-309 32A(2P+E) input plug with 3.65m line cord
- 2U horizontal rackmount format
- 16 outlets(12 C13, 4 C19)
- Lighted display with select button reports output power consumption in amps in 3 segments(bank 1, bank 2 and total)
- Built-in SNMP/ethernet interface reports voltage, frequency and PDU loading via network or secure web browser interface with options for user specified alarm and notification thresholds
- Supports in-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication with 10/100 Base-T networks
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser for monitoring
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements.
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Mounting ears are reversible for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- TAA Compliant Version Available - Order Tripp Lite PDUMNH32HVTAA
2U Single Phase 32A 16 Outlet (12 C13, 4 C19)
- Brand: TRIPPLITE
- Product Code: TRIPPLITE PDUMNH32HV
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.