- 32A single phase 230V Metered Power Distribution Unit / PDU
- Set of two lighted current meters separately report power consumption in amps for each output load bank
- Attached IEC-309 32A(2P+E) input plug with 12 ft. / 3.6m line cord
- 2U horizontal rackmount format installs in two rack spaces
- 18 total 230V outlets(2 C19, 16 C13)
- Outlets are arranged in two separately breakered and metered 16A load banks(each with 8 C13 and 1 C19 outlet)
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Mounting ears are reversible for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- Front-panel grounding lug
- Included cord retention brackets
- TAA Compliant Version Available
2U Single Phase 230V 32A 18 Outlets (2 C19, 16 C13) PDU
- Brand: TRIPPLITE
- Product Code: TRIPPLITE PDUMH32HV
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.