- Tripp Lite Hot-swap PDU systems support live-replacement of standard UPS systems for maintenance with no interruption of connected server or networking loads
- PDUBHV20 is universally compatible with any Tripp Lite or other brand of 200-240V UPS rated 2000 to 3000VA with a C20 input cable
- 2U horizontal rackmount form factor compatible with 2 or 4 post racks
- Supports space saving rear-post mounting in the same rack space as many Tripp Lite Rackmount UPS systems (select installations, see manual)
- Pair of detachable PDU input cables connect to separate Utility and UPS power sources (2 5ft. C19-C20 and 2 6ft. C13-C14 interconnect cables included - user supplied alternate cabling supported)
- 6 C13 and 2 C19 outlets support critical networking loads in both Utility and UPS operating modes
- One additional C19 pass-through outlet supports UPS input power cord
- Dual input power cables support PDU connection to separate Utility and UPS power sources
- Manual transfer switch with lighted status indicators controls the source of power to connected equipment between Utility and UPS
- Set the switch to UPS during normal operation and connected equipment will receive full-time conditioned power from the UPS
- Set the switch to Utility to bypass the UPS and provide connected equipment with unfiltered power directly from the Utility line cord while the UPS system is removed and replaced with a fresh one
- Once the new UPS is up and running with all connection s restored, set the switch back to the UPS setting to once again provide fully-conditioned UPS power to connected equipment
- TAA Compliant Version Available - Order Tripp Lite PDUBHV20TAA
2U Single Phase 240V 16A 8 Outlet (6 C13, 2 C19) PDU
- Brand: TRIPPLITE
- Product Code: TRIPPLITE PDUBHV20
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.