6U Smart Rack - Low Profile Wall Mounted Rack
EIA-standard 19-inch rack - perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. PCI DSS Compliant
The SRW6U SmartRack 6U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds.
The side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRW6U comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, front, top and bottom
- Flow-through ventilation keeps equipment cool
- Secures 6U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 16.5 in. deep
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor(with optional SRCASTER)
Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 6U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Rotate cabinet 180° before mounting to open reversible front door left or right
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor with Tripp Lite’s optional caster kit
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole or threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- SRW6U SmartRack 6U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet
- (12) M6 screws
- (12) M6 cage nuts
- (12) M6 cup washers
- (12) 12-24 screws
- Removable mounting plate
- (3) Mounting plate screws
- (2) Keys
- Owner’s manual
6U Smart Rack - Low Profile Wall Mounted Rack - PCI DSS Compliant
- Brand: TRIPPLITE
- Product Code: TRIPPLITE SRW6U
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.