The AKCess Pro airflow sensor is designed for systems that generate heat in the course of their operation and a steady flow of air is necessary to dissipate this heat generated. System reliability and safety could be jeopardized if this cooling airflow stops.
The Airflow sensor is placed in the path of the air stream, where the user can monitor the status of the flowing air. The airflow sensor is not a precision measuring instrument. This device is meant to measure the presence or the absence of air flow.
In addition to the sensors ON or OFF status, the airflow sensors condition can also be read via an SNMP get using its OID. SNMP traps sent when critical. SNMP polling via get available. Web browser interface available. When an alarm condition is activated the description and location of the fault can be sent via email, page.
This is not a precision sensor, it is ONLY designed to sense the presence and non-presence of airflow and not to measure the amount of airfow. It is best used to send an alert in the case of a fan, AC failure or when airflow is present when it should not be.
- On/off alarm signal of airflow
- Accurate, cost effective flow sensing
- Operates from a single +5 V DC Power Supply which powered by the sensorProbe
- 2 LEDs indicate the status of Airflow and that the sensor is securely plugged into the sensorProbe
- Electronics mounted in a small plastic case
- Sensor type – open/closed contact switch
- sensorProbe auto detects the presence of the airflow sensor
- Up to 2 airflow sensors per sensorProbe2, 8 per sensorProbe8 and securityProbe
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm
- Data graphically displayed via a web page
- AFS00 can be extended to your desired cable length using one of our CAT5 extension cables, CABXX, or you can provide your own cable of any length up to 60 feet.
AKCP Air flow Sensor Includes 5 ft Cable
- Brand: AKCP - sensorProbe2, securityProbe series
- Product Code: AKCP AFS00
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.