Up to 8 temperature sensors on one port!
Utilize your securityProbe to it's maximum potential by having multiple temperature sensor datapoints on one Intelligent sensor port. Up to a maximum of 8 sensors can be connected in one chain to a range of up to 500ft total length.
The daisyTemp sensor is compatible with securityProbe series base units only. Designed to record accurate temperature data it is ideal for giving advanced warning of temperature fluctuations that can potentially damage sensitive equipment. This advance notification can protect your data and systems from catastrophic events.
- Link a maximum of 8 temperature sensors in one chain
- Up to 64 temperature points on a single securityProbe
- Range from -55ºC to +75ºC with ±0.2°C accuracy
- Each sensor in the chain has it's own SNMP OID
- Up to 8 temperature sensors on one Intelligent sensor port
- semiconductor, microprocessor controlled type temperature sensor
- Each sensor comes with free 5ft cable, which can be extended
- Max total run length of 500ft
- Own SNMP OID for data collection over a network
- Measurement Range -55°C to +75°C / -67°F to +167°F
- Use the securityProbes mapping feature to quickly identify the sensors location and status. Easily identify hotspots in your floorplan.
- Setup is simple with the securityProbe autosense function. Once plugged into the intelligent sensor port the base unit automatically detects the sensors presence and configures it for you. All you need to do is set your thresholds for low and high warning and critical parameters. The built in graphing function of the base unit gives you a pattern of temperature trends over time.
For those who require an industrial strength temperature sensor for extremes of high or low temperatures, we recommend the AKCess Pro Thermocouple sensor.
|Measurement Range Celsius||-55°C to +75°C|
|Measurement Resolution Celsius||1°C increments|
|Measurement Accuracy Celsius||±0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +75°C|
|Measurement Range Fahrenheit||-67°F to +167°F|
|Measurement Resolution Fahrenheit||1°F increments|
|Measurement Accuracy Fahrenheit||±0.9°F accuracy from +14°F to +167°F|
|Communications cable||UTP CAT 5 wire|
|Sensor Type||semiconductor microprocessor controlled|
|Power Source||Powered by the securityProbe. No additional power needed|
|Power Consumption||Typical 10.70 mWatt , 2.14 mA|
|Measurement Rate||One reading every second|
|Daisy-chainable temperature sensor with free 5 ft cable|
|Never needs calibration|
|securityProbe auto detects the presence of the daisyTemp|
|Up to 8 daisyTemp sensors per intelligent sensor port, 64 sensors per securityProbe|
|Flexible sensor cable length using standard CAT5e cable (maximum 500 ft for the total daisy-chain)|
AKCP daisyTemp 8 pack, 8 daisy-chainable temperature Sensors
- Brand: AKCP - sensorProbe2, securityProbe series
- Product Code: AKCP DCT00-8
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.