securityProbe5ES-X60 will monitor the physical environment and alert you of any disturbances, such as unauthorized intruders, security breaches, high temperatures, smoke, water leakages, power outages and much more.
The securityProbe5ES-X60's software motion detection and a rich notification suite keeps you up to date 24 hours a day.
Introducing the securityProbe5ES-X60
The securityProbe5ES-X60 combines all the advantages of the securityProbe 5ES but with an additional 60x 2 Wire dry contact inputs. Built into a 1U rack mount box. The securityProbe5ES-X60 has a Linux Operating System. An additional SD card can be installed to provide greater storage capacity.
It is TCP/IP compliant and runs lighttpd web server including HTTPS (SSL), Bash, Perl, Telnet, PHP, Email and Nagios. The securityProbe5ES-X60 has an easy-to-use web-based user interface for sensor configuration, data collection and extensive graphing. Complete SNMP functions such including SNMP v3 encryption are supported.
The securityProbe5ES-X60 also supports Modbus Master/Slave, Modbus RTU and Modbus over TCP/IP creating a unique, easy to configure Modbus to SNMP gateway. The web-based interface is written in PHP allowing end-user changes such as language translation. The securityProbe5ES-X60 has a battery backed time of day clock for accurate record keeping.
- Embedded web server displays sensor information.
- Receive notifications of anomalous events via email, SMS / MMS, SNMP traps, and many more.
- Integrates with network management systems via SNMPv1 and encrypted SNMPv3.
- Ability to connect external GPRS / GSM modem, Bluetooth and WiFi USB adapters.
- Uses Linux operating system for maximum stability and flexibility.
- Virtual Sensors Feature to monitor power, Modbus, network devices, and other SNMP based equipment.
- Built-in graphing and data logging, internally or to a remote PC.
- Platform independent; free firmware upgrades and utilities from AKCess Pro.
- Monitor up to 500 intelligent sensors using expansion modules (E-Opto16 and E-Sensor8)
- Compatible with complete range of AKCess Pro Intelligent sensors
- Full Modbus support : Modbus Master/Slave, Modbus RTU, Modbus over TCP/IP
AKCP securityProbe 5E Standard-X60
- Brand: AKCP - sensorProbe2, securityProbe series
- Product Code: AKCP SEC5ES-X60
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.