Monitor the physical environment and receive alerts of any disturbances, such as unauthorized intruders, security breaches, high temperatures, smoke, water leakages, power outages and more.
Compatible with the AKCP range of Intelligent Sensors, the SEC5ESV-X20 provides a complete environmental, access control and security solution for up to 500 connected sensors.
The securityProbe 5ESV-X20 has 20x 2 Wire Dry Contacts. An additional 2 Gigabyte SD card can be installed to provide greater storage capacity.
The SEC5ESV-X20 boasts High Speed USB 2.0 connectivity with ports available to connect up to 4x AKCP High Definition Digital Cameras and 1x EDGE-180M USB Modem.
It is TCP / IP compliant and runs lighttpd web server including https (SSL), Bash, Perl, Telnet, PHP, Email and Nagios.
The SEC5ESV-X20 has an easy-to-use web-based user interface for sensor configuration, data collection and visual graphing. The SEC5ESV-X20 supports SNMP v3 with full encryption.
The securityProbe 5ESV-X20 also supports Modbus Master / Slave, Modbus RTU and Modbus over TCP / IP creating a unique, easy to configure Modbus to SNMP gateway.
The web-based interface is written in PHP allowing end-user changes such as language translation. The SEC5ESV-X20 has a battery time of day clock for accurate record keeping.
- Embedded web server displays sensor information and live video from connected cameras.
- Control PTDZ cameras directly from the web interface.
- Record digital video to remote servers or internal memory, or send live images to your own website.
- Connect up to 2 High Definition Digital Cameras, and simultaneously display images up to 640x480 resolution.
- Receive notifications of anomalous events via email, SMS / MMS, SNMP traps, and many more.
- Integrates with network management systems via SNMPv1 and Encrypted SNMPv3.
- Stream video and sensor information directly to your cellphone or PDA.
- Ability to connect external GPRS / GSM modem, Bluetooth and WiFi USB adapters.
- Uses Linux operating system for maximum stability and flexibility.
- Virtual Sensors monitor power, Modbus, network devices, and other SNMP based equipment.
- Built-in graphing and data logging, internally or to a remote PC.
- Platform independent; free firmware upgrades and utilities from AKCess Pro.
- Monitor up to 500 intelligent sensors using expansion modules ( E-Opto 16 and E-Sensor 8 )
- Compatible with complete range of AKCess Pro Intelligent Sensors
- Full Modbus support : Modbus Master / Slave, Modbus RTU, Modbus over TCP / IP
AKCP securityProbe 5ESV-X20 - 40-60 VDC Power Supply
- Brand: AKCP - sensorProbe2, securityProbe series
- Product Code: AKCP SEC5ESV-X20DCW
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.