At the core of the sensorProbe8-X20 is the sensorProbe8, which is then married with the 20 Dry Contact System. This offers support for remote monitoring and management of a wide range of external devices.
The sensorProbe8-X20 system enables connection and monitoring of devices like HVAC Systems, Security Equipment, UPS, Generators, Industrial Equipment and much more.
The sensorProbe8-X20 embedded web server makes the addition of these devices easy. The sensorProbe8-X20 comes with 8 autoSense Intelligent sensor ports, for connecting a wide range of our intelligent sensors.
An additional 20x 2-wire dry contact ports are provided giving a total of up to 28 dry contact ports. The specially designed 2 wire dry contact ports are easy to use and allow you to make your own dry contact cables quickly. The sensorProbe8-X20 is a completely embedded host. It is equipped with a TCP/IP stack, internal web Server, e-mail and Full SNMP functionality.
sensorProbe8-X20 safeguards your infrastructure, resources and investment from external disaster before it happens.
- Fully embedded TCP / IP and Web Server
- Built-in notification Suite
- 8 autoSense ports for AKCess Pro sensors
- Web-Based Interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Login for User and Administrator for increased security
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time
- A standalone product without any external hardware and software dependencies
- Microcode firmware updates over the Internet
- Customized color configuration for displaying alerts
- Network Management System integration
- An additional 20, 2 wire dry contact input ports are provided, giving a total of up to 28 dry contact ports
- Brand: AKCP - sensorProbe2, securityProbe series
- Product Code: AKCP SP8-X20
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.