Monitoring for developing smoke is an essential aspect in the security and safety of any facility. AKCess Pro has designed a smoke sensor specifically for use with its sensorProbe and securityProbe productline. These smoke detectors are easy to install and configure and can be used in conjunction with all other of AKCess Pro's alerting features.
- Accurate, cost effective Smoke Detector
- On/Off alarm signal of Smoke Detected
- LED indicates the status of Smoke Detector
- Low profile design for ceiling mounting for maximum smoke detection.
- Sensor type – open/closed contact switch
- Up to 2 Smoke Detector Sensors per sensorProbe2, and 8 per sensorProbe8/securityProbe
- Includes disconnect alarm that checks that the sensor is securely plugged into the sensor/securityProbe
- The smoke detector can also be attached to dry contacts of a X20 or X60 unit.
- With 9V battery as backup the sensor/securityProbe will still work as a smoke detector on its own
|Dry Contact Output||0.045mA|
|Power Consumption||Typical 290.00 mWatt, 58.00mA|
|Main Housing||Diameter 100mm, height 28mm|
|Photoelectric Detector Type|
|Suitable for installation to BS 5839 pt 6 Grade F|
|Powered by sensor/securityProbe unit and/or 9V Battery|
|Loud piercing 85db alarm at 3m|
|Full function test button|
|Insect resistant chamber|
|Missing battery lockout|
AKCP Smoke Detector Includes 5' Cable
- Brand: AKCP - sensorProbe2, securityProbe series
- Product Code: AKCP SK00
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.