Integrate third party thermocouple with your securityProbe!
The thermocouple adapters are designed to integrate either the AKCess Pro thermocouple, or a third party thermocouple with the securityProbe series of units. Available in either J or K type adapter it subscribes to the industry standard for thermocouples.
Thermocouples are typically used in heavy industry and cryogenics fields due to their accuracy and resistance to extremes of high and low temperatures. The setup is straightforward. Plug your thermocouple into the adapter, and then connect the adapter to an intelligent sensor port on the securityProbe base unit.
A free 5ft CAT5 cable is supplied for you to do this. Once connected the securityProbe recognizes the thermocouple automatically and configures the unit. All the user needs to do is set the thresholds for high and low warning and critical levels.
- Designed for us with AKCess Pro J/K type thermocouples
- Compatible with industry standard J/K type thermocouples
- Comes with free 5ft cable
- Powered by securityProbe, no additional power needed
J type thermocouple
- +ve electrode of Iron
- -ve electrode of constantan (copper-nickle alloy)
- For use in vacuum, oxidizing, inert or reducing atmospheres.
K type thermocouple
- +ve electrode of chromel
- -ve electrode of alumel
- For use in oxidizing inert or dry reducing atmospheres.
- Exposure to vacuum for short periods only
- Reliable and accurate at high temperatures
- Comes with a 5 foot CAT5 cable. User can use a customized cable up to 100 feet
- RJ-45 connection for easy and simple installation
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm
- Power source: powered by the securityProbe. No additional power needed.
- Power Consumption: Typical 7.80 mWatt, 1.56mA
- They are "simple", rugged, need no batteries.
- Can measure over very wide temperature ranges and more
- Industrial and high tech laboratories
- Heavy industries such as petrochemical and metal processing.
- The cryogenics field
- Superconductor and semiconductor research & development.
- Scientific research
|Measurement Rate||One reading every second|
|Accepts All Standard Size Male Connectors for Thermocouple Types J and K|
|Designed to work with the securityProbe and securityProbe 5E and E-sensor8 expansion modules only|
AKCP TCAJ Thermocouple Adapter
- Brand: AKCP - sensorProbe2, securityProbe series
- Product Code: AKCP TCAJ
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.