Temperature sensor for exposed environments. This water resistant version of the AKCess Pro temperature sensor is designed for outdoor usage, or indoor area that are subject to water or moisture (eg. greenhouses). The Temperature sensor is compatible with all of our sensorProbe and securityProbe series base units.
Designed to record accurate temperature data it is ideal for giving advanced warning of temperature fluctuations that can potentially damage sensitive equipment. This advance notification can protect your data and systems from catastrophic events.
- Water resistant design for exposed environments
- semiconductor, microprocessor controlled type temperature sensor
- Supplied in fixed length of 15ft.
- Own SNMP OID for data collection over a network
- Measurement Range -55°C to +75°C / -67°F to +167°F
- Setup is simple with the sensorProbe and securityProbe autosense function. Once plugged into the intelligent sensor port the base unit automatically detects the sensors presence and configures it for you. All you need to do is set your thresholds for low and high warning and critical parameters. The built in graphing function of the base unit gives you a pattern of temperature trends over time.
For those who require an industrial strength temperature sensor for extremes of high or low temperatures, we recommend the AKCess Pro Thermocouple sensor.
|Measurement range||-55ºC to +75ºC -67ºF to +167ºF|
|Power source||Powered by securityProbe or sensorProbe base unit. No external power required|
|Communications cable||RJ45 jack with standard CAT5 UTP cable|
|Power Consumption||Typically 10.70mWatt at 2.14mA|
|Compatible base units||sensorProbe2
|Sensor type||Semiconductor, microprocessor controlled|
AKCP Water Resistant Temperature Sensor Includes fixed 15 ft Cable
- Brand: AKCP - sensorProbe2, securityProbe series
- Product Code: AKCP TMPW15
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.