Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers Includes : User ManualKey Features
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
- Automatic self-test
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Telephone dataline surge protection
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown:Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test:Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Resettable circuit breaker:Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Telephone dataline surge protection:Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
- USB connection:Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- Battery and surge protected outletsBack up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Surge only outletsProtect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status displayQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outletsReserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Output power capacity700 Watts / 1.4 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts)700 Watts / 1.4 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage230V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains)50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Output Frequency (not synced)50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- TopologyLine Interactive
- Waveform typeStepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections(6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time8ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Nominal Input Voltage230V
- Input frequency50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input ConnectionsIEC-320 C14
- Cord Length1.22 meters
- Input voltage range for main operations150 - 280 V
- Number of Power Cords1
- Type of Input Protection Required3-pole breaker
- Maximum Input Current6.0 A
- Input Power Factor at Full Load0.5
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s)USB
- Control panelLED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators
- Audible AlarmAlarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating273 Joules
- Data Line ProtectionRJ-11 Modem/Fax protection
- Maximum Height215 , 21.5 cm
- Maximum Width130 , 13.0 cm
- Maximum Depth336 , 33.6 cm
- Net Weight12.0 kg
- Shipping weight12.94 kg
- Shipping Height295 , 29.5 cm
- Shipping Width245 , 24.5 cm
- Shipping Depth440 , 44.0 cm
*Box quantity refers to the number of units contained in this product's outer packaging. It does not refer to the number of products purchased for the quoted unit price unless otherwise stated.
APC BX1400UI Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
- Brand: APC
- Product Code: APC BX1400UI Back-UPS 140
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.