By attaching external sensors, the Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is the perfect host for specific and targeted monitoring with a focus on keeping costs contained. Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature and other environment sensor status from anywhere. You can always use a Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi!
- The Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Wi-Fi 'SoftAP' setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature Sensor.
- Includes 1 Digital Sensor Port for use with AVTECH's sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature, Digital Temperature & Humidity, or Digital Temperature & Analog.
- Includes 1 channel for a switch sensor or dry contact.
- Powered with a 5V international power adapter (included).
- Includes a Factory Reset Button.
- Includes PUSH Technology.
- Use the bundled Device ManageR software or GoToMyDevices to monitor. If you use an SNMP application for monitoring, consider the Room Alert 3E
- Sensor data is available in JSON format, making it easy to integrate into other applications.
- Use environment monitoring device with or without a host system. That's right... No PC Required! This saves money, improves reliability, provides options.
- IEEE 802.11 b/g and IEEE 802.11n (single stream) WLAN interface (2.4 GHz only)
- IEEE 802.11 d/h/i/j/k/w/r
- IEEE 802.11i Support - WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WEP (client only)
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and other facilities of all types. Since Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is connected via Wi-Fi and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere a Wi-Fi signal is available. Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. This environment monitoring device will help to protect valuable IT equipment or other property and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur. It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, green houses and much more. The possibilities for use are endless. It's easy installation and use is the reason it is one of the highest volume selling Room Alert model available.
AVTECH Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi – SNMP IP Based
- Brand: AVTECH - Intelligent Wired Sensors
- Product Code: AVT-WiFiA
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.