The Axis PTZ Network Camera can deliver simultaneous H.264 and/or Motion JPEG streams for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints making it ideal for installations where available bandwidth is restricted and higher frame rates are required.
The Axis PTZ Network Camera is Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cable. With a built-in web server, the Axis P5512 PTZ enables remote monitoring over a local area network or the internet using a standard web browser. The Axis P5512 PTZ is ideal for monitoring data centers and other facilities both indoors and out. Special features have been built into the bundled Device ManageR software that allow alert notifications to unlimited recipients via SMS and email based upon motion detection. Snapshot photos can be sent to mobile devices with alert text and a link back to the Device ManageR's web browser interface where live real-time video can be watched from your remote desktop, BlackBerry, mobile phone or other web browsing device. View single camera images or call up a summery to view multiple cameras on the network.
- Superior image quality using CCD and advanced video processing
- Non-invasive with instant pan/tilt/zoom design with 360° auto flip, 12x optical zoom and day/night functionality
- Up to 30 frames per second
- Supports simultaneous H.264 and Motion JPEG streams for optimization of image quality and bandwidth
- Built-in web server, video motion detection, integrated two-way audio with pre- and post-alarm buffers
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via email, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP and HTTP
- Capability to insert privacy masking, custom logo or overlay image in the video stream
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through an application server
- Security: multi-user level password protection for restricted camera access, plus IP address filtering
- Easy installation using Axis Internet Dynamic DNS Service, Windows-based Axis IP Utility or AVTECH's Device ManageR software
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including Axis VAPIX and Axis Media Control SDK
AVTECH AXIS P5512
- Brand: AXIS IP Cameras
- Product Code: AX-P5512PTZ-CAM
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.