Buffalo DriveStation Duo USB 3.0 RAID Storage and BackupKey Features
- USB 3.0
- RAID 0/1
DriveStation™ Duo is a 2-drive, USB 3.0, high capacity, redundant storage and backup solution for PC and Mac® computers. Configure for full capacity or mirror the hard drives for redundant data protection.
2-Drive USB 3.0 Storage with RAID Redundancy
DriveStation™ Duo is an easy to use 2-drive USB 3.0 storage solution for PC and Mac® computers. Instantly expand storage or schedule automatic back-ups with USB 3.0/2.0 plug and play connectivity.
Easy to Use Storage
With terabytes of storage, DriveStation Duo provides reliable, easy to use storage for your PC or Mac® computer. Quickly expand the capacity of your computer for your favorite music, photos, videos and more.
The simple USB 3.0/2.0 interface offers plug and play setup and universal connectivity.
Easy Scheduled Backup
DriveStation Duo is perfect for backing up your important files. Disaster and hard drive failures can occur unexpectedly; don't leave your important files and treasured memories in the hands of chance. Schedule regular backups for your PC with Buffalo Backup Utility or use Time Machine® for your Mac. Protect all of your data, down to the last byte.
Flexible Storage and Automatic Data Protection
DriveStation Duo provides users the flexibility to easily maximize capacity or protect their data using RAID redundancy.
- RAID 0 combines both drives into a single array offering maximum storage capacity with no redundancy.
- RAID 1 offers maximum redundancy by mirroring both drives. Data is automatically duplicated, so that if one drive fails, the data is kept safe on the other. Buffalo recommends RAID 1 for all devices using two hard drives.
Backup Business Essentials
DriveStation Duo comes with one license of NovaBACKUP® Business Essentials, an easy to use, complete backup solution for Windows® PCs, Windows® Servers, and SQL/Exchange Databases.
- Restore any file, from a single view, regardless of when or where the files were backed up
- Local and online backup
- Free and premium off-site backup capabilities
- Integration of online storage services for reliable compatibility
- Disk imaging disaster recovery allows complete system imaging and complete system restore
- System restore completed in matter of hours instead of days
- Bare Metal Restore for quick reconstruction on blank system
- Essential to business continuity
- Each unit comes with 1 license of NovaBACKUP® Business Essentials
Buffalo Tools is a feature-rich suite of optional software included on many Buffalo DriveStation and MiniStation storage products. Any or all of the following components of Buffalo Tools may be installed on Windows PCs.
- Buffalo's Backup Utility is an easy-to-use and fully featured backup software for Windows PCs and can be used to back up one or multiple computers with a single Buffalo external hard drive.
- eco Manager is an energy efficiency tool used to conserve energy and reduce battery consumption by regulating the power usage of the hard drive, cutting power to the drive during extended periods of inactivity.
- RAMDISK is a simple utility that allows you to create a RAM disk on your Windows PC which creates a small, but extremely fast environment to work on files in.
- SecureLock software for Windows® provides complete control of the data encryption on your Buffalo external hard drive, providing password protection and software data encryption.
|Internal Hard Drives|
|Number of Drives||2|
|Drive Interface||SATA 3 Gb/s|
|Hard Drive Sizes||1 TB, 2 TB, 3 TB, 4 TB|
|Total Capacity||2 TB, 4 TB, 6 TB, 8 TB|
|Supported RAID Levels||1, Normal (Independent Disks)|
|Max. Disk Transfer Rate||225 MB/s (RAID 0, sequential read)|
|Standard Compliance||USB 3.0 / USB 2.0|
|Number of Ports||1|
|Data Transfer Rates||Max. 5 Gb/s (USB 3.0), Max. 480 Mb/s (USB 2.0)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.4 x 5 x 8.1 in|
|Operating Environment (Fahrenheit)||41-95°|
|Client OS Support||Windows® 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP, Windows®2000, Windows Server® 2003 (32-bit)*, Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32-bit)*, Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit)*, Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit)*, Mac OS® X 10.5 or later*†|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz|
*Only basic external hard drive functionality is supported in these operating systems, some included utilities may not work.
†The HDD default format is NTFS; to work with Mac, reformat the HDD using Mac Disk Utility.
*Box quantity refers to the number of units contained in this product's outer packaging. It does not refer to the number of products purchased for the quoted unit price unless otherwise stated.
Buffalo DriveStation Duo HD-WL4TU3R1-EB 4TB (2x2TB) 2 Bay USB 3.0 DAS
- Brand: Buffalo
- Product Code: Buffalo DriveStation Duo
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.