- 16A single phase 100-240V Basic Power Distribution Unit / PDU
- Attached C20 input plug with 15 ft. / 4.5m line cord(connects to C19 100-240V)
- Pack of 5 included C19 adapters with locking retainer clip enables plug conversion to C14(connects to C13 100-240V), L6-20P(connects to L6-20R 20A 208/240V), L5-20P(connects to L5-20R 20A 120V), 5-20P(connects to 5-20R 20A 120V) and 5-15P(connects to 5-15R 15A 120V)
- 1U horizontal rackmount format installs in one rack space
- 14 outlets:(4) C13 front-facing;( 2) C19 &(8) C13 rear-facing
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Mounting ears are reversible for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- Optional PDUSIDEBRKT enables 0U vertical rackmount in compatible racks
- Back panel grounding lug
1U Single Phase 240V 16A 14 Outlet (12 C13 / 2 C19) Multi-Voltage
- Brand: TRIPPLITE
- Product Code: TRIPPLITE PDUNV
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.