- 200-240V 16/20A Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / Switched PDU (Agency de-rated to 16A continuous)
- Enables redundant A/B power option for single-corded network devices
- 2 digit display reports power consumption in amps
- 1U horizontal rackmount form factor
- 10 outlets (8 C13 switched / 2 C19 unswitched)
- Two C20 inlets for separate Primary and Secondary inputs; two 12 ft / 3.7m C20 input cables included
- ATS circuits normally maintain output sourced from the primary input cable; As primary input power fails, the ATS will switch to maintain output sourced from the secondary input cable until power on the primary input is restored and stable
- ATS configurations enable hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system (in a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by an online UPS with zero transfer time)
- Advanced ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and separate out of phase utility power grid feeds are supported
- On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both inputs to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source
- 2-7 millisecond transfer time
- Switched outlets and ethernet interface supports individual outlet control on a real-time or programmable basis and user-specified alarm notification thresholds for all reported site power conditions
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Outlets are factory programmed for sequential turn-on at 250 millisecond intervals when the PDU is first energized
- LEDs confirm power availability on both input lines and for each output receptacle
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
1U Single Phase 240V 10 Outlets (8 C13, 2 C19) ATS TAA Compliant
- Brand: TRIPPLITE
- Product Code: TRIPPLITE PDUMH20HVATNET
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.