- 200/208/230/240V Monitored PDU with built-in web/network interface in 0U 70 in. / 178cm rackmount form factor; 20A maximum capacity(agency de-rated to 16A)
- C20 inlet supports user supplied input cabling; 10ft / 3m L6-20P power cord included
- 24 outlets(20 C13 & 4 C19)
- 0U 70in / 178cm vertical rackmount form factor
- Network interface provides PDU control and data regarding input voltage, frequency and loading information
- Digital display reports load level information in amps
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- In-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Included cord retention brackets
- Toolless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks, plus nut-and-bolt mounting brackets for other mounting applications
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA compliant for GSA schedule purchases
0U Single Phase 240V 16A/20A 24 Outlet (20 C13, 4 C19) TAA
- Brand: TRIPPLITE
- Product Code: TRIPPLITE PDUMNV20HV
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.