AKCP takes security a step further with the server Cabinet Control Unit! Our integrated Access Control system doesn’t stop at simply securing entry and exit points. Now that you have your perimeter secured you can move on to securing your equipment and perhaps more important, your information.
It’s very common for companies to have situations where they only want a limited group of high security clearance personnel to have access to their most sensitive information and servers.
AKCP’s Cabinet Control Unit allows for card reader access to be added to your server cabinets.
For large buildings and data centers it’s possible to daisy chain the cabinet controllers which grants access control for up to hundreds of server cabinets and doors.
Simple Wizards makes implementation easy!
Used in conjunction with AKCP’s Door Control Unit (DCU), the Cabinet Control Unit (CCU) seamlessly integrates using plug and play technology via RJ45, making expanding security to your cabinets easier than ever. Use the DCU to record and monitor all access to your server cabinets.
Our card access reader supplies detailed reports on who accesses your cabinets and when.
- Arrange access by site, floors, rooms, or cabinets.
- Restrict access for certain times, days, users or security levels.
- Set up adjustable user groups with virtually any customizable preference your company, group, or organization may need.
- AKCess Pro Server Management Software provides you with User / Groups Management, User Access Schedules, Advanced Analytics, Notifications, Real time video, Time-Stamped Video playback and much more…Unlock doors remotely using software control.
- Connect a wide variety of electronic lock types.
- Time and Attendance integration with AKCess Pro Server.
- Compatible with complete range of AKCess Pro Intelligent Sensors
AKCP Cabinet Control Unit
- Brand: AKCP - sensorProbe2, securityProbe series
- Product Code: AKCP CCU
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.