12,000 BTU 230V Air Conditioning Unit for Server Racks
Pumps 12,000 BTU of cold air into server rooms and other IT environments. Ideal for cooling an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot inside or outside a rack enclosure.
Provides 12,000 BTU(3.5 kW) of cooling capacity
Filters and dehumidifies air
Plugs into a standard Schuko CEE7 outlet
Restarts automatically after power failure
Can be operated remotely
The SRXCOOL12K SmartRack 12,000 BTU 230V Portable Air Conditioning Unit pumps 12,000 BTU of cooling power into your IT environment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating or fluctuating temperatures. Part of the SRCOOL® line, this compact, portable unit is perfect for server rooms and other IT environments with heat-sensitive equipment in areas that facility air conditioning can’t reach.
The self-contained SRXCOOL12K is capable of cooling a small room using its louvered vent. A built-in evaporator expels the condensed water through the directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
You can also use the included flexible tube to aim the cold air precisely where it’s needed most, such as an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot. The SRXCOOL12K also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance with little power consumption.
Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRXCOOL12K rolls on durable built-in casters and plugs into a standard Schuko CEE7 outlet. It’s programmed to restart automatically after power failures, and you can set the built-in timer for unattended shutdown and startup.
- Provides 12,000 BTU/h(3.5 kW) of cooling capacity in a portable chassis
- Prevents equipment shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating and temperature fluctuations
- Also filters and dehumidifies the air to enhance equipment performance
- Uses environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant, which complies with worldwide standards
- Included 71-inch tube aims cold air where it’s needed, such as an overheated rack enclosure or equipment hot spot
- Built-in evaporator expels condensed water through exhaust tube—no floor drain or water collection tank needed
- Supports unattended shutdown and startup, including automatic restarts after power failures
- Intuitive top-panel controls with an informative digital display and diagnostic LEDs
- System-lock function disables all other buttons to prevent accidental input
- Optional SRCOOLNET remote management accessory(sold separately) allows remote monitoring of temperatures, alerts, logs and control settings from any location via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet
Easy to Install
- Rolls into place on built-in casters
- Plugs into a standard Schuko CEE7 outlet
- Includes window/drop-ceiling kit for extracting heat
- No external condenser, refrigerant piping or professional maintenance required
Tripplite SmartRack 12,000 BTU Server Room Cooling
- Brand: TRIPPLITE
- Product Code: TRIPPLITE SRXCOOL12K
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.