AC Voltage Detector with Relay Output
Monitor the presence or absence of AC Line Voltage.
USB ports for flash drive, USB 3G modem & USB serial control
Configure Smart Alerts for different event combinations
2 temp/humidity ports, 5 digital inputs, 1 output relay
User-programmable IP camera snapshots
The ENVIROMUX® Mini Environment Monitoring System monitors critical environmental conditions (such as temperature, humidity, and water leakage) that could destroy network components in your server room. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, SNMP traps, web-page alerts, a visual indicator (red LED), voice phone calls (via Automatic Voice Dialer System), and SMS messages (via USB 3G modem).
- Monitor and manage server room environmental conditions over IP.
- Sensors supported:
- 2 temperature/humidity sensors.
- 5 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure.
- Sensors are hot plugable.
- One output relay for control of external devices.
- Relay activates upon alarm or via the user interface.
- Supports IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
- One integrated view - see different Web cameras side-by-side with physical and environmental parameters.
- Any programmed event can trigger a snapshot from an IP camera.
- Monitor (ping) up to 16 IP network devices.
- Alerts are sent if devices are not responding.
- Two USB ports for connecting USB modem or for downloading log data to USB flash drive, and one USB console port for serial terminal interface.
- Available with optional internal battery backup.
- Alerts are sent when there is a power outage and when power returns.
- Create multiple alerts for any installed sensor.
- Sensor conditions (events) can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/or be used in combination with other events to trigger Smart Alerts.
- Configure up to 50 events.
- Up to 20 Smart Alerts can be configured to use different event combinations to send alert messages.
- Alerts are posted in message log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
- Automatically configures network settings received from a connected DHCP server.
- If a DHCP server is not found, the default static IP address will be used.
- Integrates with various Open Source monitoring packages – Nagios, MRTG and others.
- The unit can be polled via SNMP.
- Linux inside.
- Supports network security scanners.
- Backup and restore system configurations.
- Flexible Zero-RU mounting.
- Mounting tabs included.
- Optional 1RU rackmount kit available; the ENVIROMUX unit can be mounted with the front or rear facing out.
- Optional DIN mounting available.
- Security: HTTPS, SSHv2, SSLv3, IP Filtering, LDAPv3, AES 256-bit encryption, 16-character username/password authentication, user account restricted access rights.
- Use in data centers, co-lo sites, web hosting facilities, telecom switching sites, POP sites, server closets, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored.
- Optional industrial mini environment monitoring system for high temperature environments. This industrial system has the ability to operate and monitor in harsh environments at high temperatures up to 167°F (75°C).
- Brand: NTI - Enviromux Sensor Monitoring
- Product Code: NTI ENVIROMUX-ACVDRLY-515
- Availability: In Stock Ships in 1-2 days
Are you a VAR / Distributor?
Up to 15% Commission.
No MOQs. No Signup Fees.
Portable Server Room Diagnostic Sensor Toolkit
Despite advances in CFD software and pre-deployment simulations of data center environments. The majority of server rooms, remote sites and data centers are not designed to handle ever increasing loads and the heat generated by that increased activity.
WIRELESS WORKFLOW enables early diagnostics of any server room or data center facility. Detecting problems arising from under or over cooling, hot air re-circulation in IT rack space and air delivery resulting in high or low air pressure in raised floors and dropped ceiling plenums.Read the full article
Diagnosing server room temperature problems
Diagnose temperature differentials, pressure differentials and more...
AVTECH Room Alert 12E - Sensor Monitoring
Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room access and more...
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Monitoring
SP2+ monitors and logs temperature, humidity and more. SNMPv3 compliant, encrypted email and more...
Smart Cooling for Data Centers
Keeping temperatures in ASHRAE safe thermal envelopes.
AKCP SP2+ Temperature Sensor for Server Rooms
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over an IP network.